Vice President Sales & Marketing at Samplix
Vice President to Commercialize Ground Breaking Products for NGS Sample Preparation
Do you want to be a part of an interdisciplinary dynamic team who shares the vision of better healthcare by improving next generation sequencing and securing the integrity of DNA
Today, genes are easily decoded by advanced DNA sequencers. Already, sequencing forms an integrated part of R&D programs in the pharmaceutical industry, diagnosis and clinician’s decisions on the best possible treatment regimens for patients in leading hospitals. Future healthcare will increasingly depend on accurate detection of genetic variations by sequencing.
Samplix enables the holy grail in genetics; to perform genetic analysis on single DNA molecules. Single DNA molecule analysis eliminates the risk of interaction between different DNA molecules. Samplix has developed a proprietary single molecule microfluidics Xdrop technology that maintains the integrity of DNA and allows for error proof sequencing.
We are now looking for a Vice President Sales & Marketing to take the lead in establishing a commercial organization to support global sales, technical support and marketing.
We are looking for an experienced Vice President Sales & Marketing to take commercial lead
and establish the commercial organization which includes direct sales in Europe & the US,
distributors in RoW and managing our marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and
market conditions to provide strategic advice to executive management.
You will be responsible for building the commercial organization to secure introduction of a suite
of proprietary products for sample preparation and digital PCR analysis.
You will report directly to the CEO.
• Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals;
• Establish objectives and operational plans to secure market introduction of ground breaking sample preparation technology;
• Establish and develop the needed organization to support sales, marketing, technical support and order handling;
• Establish and drive a commercial organization with highly skilled sales representatives and a consultive selling process;
• Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders including key opinion leaders;
• Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare sales reports;
• Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed commercial plans in support of global sales;
• Assists in setting financial targets and prepare sales budgets.
• Proven experience as commercial leader;
• Proven experience in sales & marketing and relationship management with key clients in the life
science tool space;
• Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes;
• Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset;
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills;
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
• Life Science related degree;
• The will to make a difference.
The workplace is at the headquarters in Herlev, Denmark. Traveling is expected.
We offer a great job with development opportunities in a highly motivating and professional environment. You may be looking for a new career path or you may simply be looking to make a
difference in a small hard-working organization with the ambition to make a difference. You will be offered the opportunity to spearhead the commercialization of ground breaking
technology to enhance existing next generation sequencing technology and add value to the already exciting sequencing market.
The job will be challenging and rewarding at the same time. You will have world class colleagues, flexible working hours, 6 weeks of holiday and a salary corresponding to your qualifications
including performance pay.
Application deadline is August 10th, 2018. Please mail application to email@example.com
Your application will be treated in accordance with our policies for processing of personal data
incorporating the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU.
Next Generation Sequencing makes it possible to decipher all genes of human beings which may reveal genetic variations important for diagnosis and personalized treatment. In the past 10 years, sequencing has paved the way for astonishing discoveries within medicine. Samplix’ Xdrop sample preparation products allow scientists and clinicians to target the sequencing towards relevant genetic regions thereby obtaining significant higher quality and certainty in the genetic analysis.
Samplix has developed proprietary products for targeted single molecule enrichment of DNA and RNA. Samplix’ technologies are based on advanced microfluidics which in a simple work process partitions millions of molecules in droplets thereby enabling high quality targeted enrichment of large fragments (>100 kb) for subsequent sequencing.
For additional information, please contact: